My dishwasher has been in this house, probably since it was built 20 years ago. So, needless to say, it's washing ability leaves something to be desired. I usually have to wash the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher or else! Even then, streaks, stuck on food, yuck! Well, those days are LONG GONE!! A friend of ours decided to redo her kitchen, and needed new appliances to match the new design. So, we got a new/used fridge, oven and DISHWASHER for FREEEEEEE!! It's by far my favorite. It's a Bosch and if you, like me, have no idea what that means....it's a BMW of dishwashers. There is No prewashing. Just load and go!! My housekeeping dream come true. I know, I know, it's a little silly to take pictures of a dishwasher, but...I thought you might appreciate a visual :)
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
It's the little things..that make life easier!!
I'm sure many of you moms out there can relate...
My dishwasher has been in this house, probably since it was built 20 years ago. So, needless to say, it's washing ability leaves something to be desired. I usually have to wash the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher or else! Even then, streaks, stuck on food, yuck! Well, those days are LONG GONE!! A friend of ours decided to redo her kitchen, and needed new appliances to match the new design. So, we got a new/used fridge, oven and DISHWASHER for FREEEEEEE!! It's by far my favorite. It's a Bosch and if you, like me, have no idea what that means....it's a BMW of dishwashers. There is No prewashing. Just load and go!! My housekeeping dream come true. I know, I know, it's a little silly to take pictures of a dishwasher, but...I thought you might appreciate a visual :)
My dishwasher has been in this house, probably since it was built 20 years ago. So, needless to say, it's washing ability leaves something to be desired. I usually have to wash the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher or else! Even then, streaks, stuck on food, yuck! Well, those days are LONG GONE!! A friend of ours decided to redo her kitchen, and needed new appliances to match the new design. So, we got a new/used fridge, oven and DISHWASHER for FREEEEEEE!! It's by far my favorite. It's a Bosch and if you, like me, have no idea what that means....it's a BMW of dishwashers. There is No prewashing. Just load and go!! My housekeeping dream come true. I know, I know, it's a little silly to take pictures of a dishwasher, but...I thought you might appreciate a visual :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michelle,
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny! Enjoy your new appliance!
Oh that is great! Love the vanna white display of your new appliance! I remember I was just as excited when we finally got one like 5 years ago, of course ours isn't quite as fancy. whoo-whoo. And for free - doesn't get any better than that!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! I love the pictures of all the girls!!!
ReplyDeletei love the second picture :) he he. i know that will be a nice thing for you!
ReplyDeleteWOW! super!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great friend to have;)ENJOY!