I am
definitely getting bad about posting things going on in our lives here. I would like to use the "insanely busy" excuse, but that's all it would be! Life is going to be getting even busier this coming week, because our newest family member will be joining us here shortly. I am scheduled to be induced into labor on Wednesday, Feb.11 at 2:00. So, hopefully, not too long into the evening, we will be welcoming our new little one into the world. I will post pictures as soon as possible, along with her name and baby stats. We would certainly appreciate your prayers!
Yay! We will definitely be praying and so excited to see that beautiful baby girl! So happy for you guys! (by the way you look absolutely adorable! :)
ReplyDeletegood for you keepin the secret :) did you ever tell anyone about the candy I brought you that you hid? :) I'm super excited to see you in a month and meet your newest daughter! I love you and you're in my prayers now and always!!! I'm so excited for Wednesday!!!
ReplyDeleteOh,Oh, Oh! How exciting! Just days away. I will pray that all goes well for you and your family adjusts well. I certainly don't wish you a long labor, but if you hold out until 2/12, she will share her b-day with me!!
ReplyDeleteEASY Delivery Vibes I am sending your way! I can't wait to hear all about her!