Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas traditions

We have been so busy the past couple of weeks, mostly doing fun stuff! I thought I'd do one post of several things instead of a million others. Christmas is my favorite time of year, mostly because of all the extra little things we do to create little family traditions. I want the kids to be able to look back and think about how we "always did..." or "every year..." So, here are some of the fun things we've done this year!

Going to see the Christmas lights at Sharon Woods in our PJ's
Singing in the Christmas program at our church. This was Haleigh's first year to sing in the musical with the "big kids". She loved it, especially being on the dance team. 
Our yearly family photo in front of the tree at the church. Next year, there will be one more added in the picture!
This was the first year of us all sleeping by the Christmas tree in our family room. The kids loved it...I'm sure it'll be one of those things we do again!
More to come...! Merry Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. What great traditions! Hope you all have a merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete