Thursday, August 28, 2008

Baby update!

I had my latest doctor's appointment today, so I thought I'd update you all on how we are doing! I am 15 weeks along now, which means no more morning sickness!! Yipee! I am feeling a lot better now, but still getting tired in the afternoon. I asked the doctor if that was normal.. and he said, "Well you do have three other children...you may not feel a lot of energy come back". Great. I hope he's wrong!I got to listen to the heartbeat also which is always exciting. We scheduled our 20 week ultrasound as well. I was disappointed though because I have to wait until October 6th to find out the sex of the baby. We are going to take Haleigh along with us that day, and I think she'll get a  kick out of it. She wants a baby sister pretty badly, as does Caleb. I guess we'll have to wait 5 MORE WEEKS to find out!!
Just in case you are interested, this is what the baby looks like now! He/She is about the size of an apple!

5 comments:

  1. Yay Michelle! I'm so glad that everything looks well. I love UBC babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 15 weeks already! I saw you from a distance a few Sunday's ago and you looked so ADORABLE! Can't wait to hear the ultrasound news! So glad "the apple" is doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting. I had to LOL about the being tired comment and your dr response. Glad to hear everything is going as should!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! how exciting is that! Glad to hear all is going well!

    ReplyDelete