Sunday, August 3, 2008

Vacation-Day 1

Today was a really nice day with the family. We all went to a church this morning that was close to town. Then a really long trip to the store to pick up groceries for the week. We followed the dare-devils(Shawn, Derrol, Leiana, and Stephanie) to an area where people were cliff diving/jumping. After checking out the area and asking some others who were diving, they went for it. I got some great video, but I'm not sure yet how to upload it from my camcorder. Maybe tomorrow, I'll post some video. After watching for a little while, the kids and mom and I went for a swim in the pool. Afterwards, we enjoyed some cold watermelon on the back patio. Tomorrow we will be on the lake waterskiing and tubing(well, those of us who aren't pregnant will). Hopefully, Joshua won't put up too much of a fight with the life vest. 
The thought the hot tub was a little pool. They didn't seem too disappointed.

1 comment: