Sunday, April 6, 2008

More birthday pics


Since we have celebrated Haleigh's birthday with a big party the past couple of year, we decided that we'd go low key this year. Our kids have only been to Chuck E Cheese once their whole lives, and are always asking to go back. So, we thought it'd be fun to take a trip there with just mom, dad and the kids. Unfortunatly, I brought my camera and forgot that I had the mempry card in the computer still. So, no pictures of Chuck E Cheese. When we got home, we opened a couple of presents and had birthday cake. I thought these pics of Haleigh with her big gift were cute.
Like the outfit? Haleigh picked it out all by herself!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a BIG gift! :) I'm sure she'll have lots of fun playing with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids got easels for Christmas and they have been heavily used. She'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loove that big easel!! My kids have one in their rooms, but that one would be fun for out on the deck! Our younger kids have never been to chuck e cheese, but thanks to all the commercials, they want to go. I think sometime before school gets out we will take them. What a special treat for her b-day!!

    ReplyDelete