The first few days in April are pretty exciting in our home. Joshua's birthday on the 1st, and Haleigh's on the 4th! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone in her sweet little life. Some of my favorite things about Haleigh are the "kissy monster" games we play together, she still lets me hold her in my lap to cuddle and read a book. Also, she has a flair for the dramatic...which is fun and exhausting at the same time. She loves to be the momma with her two little brothers, and loves "art" projects(especially ones with glitter!)I have really enjoyed homeschooling her this year. it has it's difficult times, but I really feel like I know her strengths and areas of weakness more than last year. So, six years ago, 14 hours of labor and two epidurals later, I saw for the first time a little girl that would change and challenge me and bring countless smiles to my face. Happy Birthday, munchkin!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Haleigh-the six-year old
The first few days in April are pretty exciting in our home. Joshua's birthday on the 1st, and Haleigh's on the 4th! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone in her sweet little life. Some of my favorite things about Haleigh are the "kissy monster" games we play together, she still lets me hold her in my lap to cuddle and read a book. Also, she has a flair for the dramatic...which is fun and exhausting at the same time. She loves to be the momma with her two little brothers, and loves "art" projects(especially ones with glitter!)I have really enjoyed homeschooling her this year. it has it's difficult times, but I really feel like I know her strengths and areas of weakness more than last year. So, six years ago, 14 hours of labor and two epidurals later, I saw for the first time a little girl that would change and challenge me and bring countless smiles to my face. Happy Birthday, munchkin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Haleigh!
ReplyDeleteShe is a beauty and turning into a fine young lady I'm sure!
Happy Birthday Haleigh!! I can't believe our kids are 6 already! Garrett will always be able to tease Haleigh about her being older :)
ReplyDeleteHappy (belated) birthday Haleigh! :) I hope you had a fun day!
ReplyDelete6? No way!!Happy Belated Birthday!!
ReplyDelete