Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Our Memorial Day




















What an absolutely perfect holiday. We invited our 20 somethings class over for Memorial Day(and also another family from church) for a cookout and some good hangout time. We had the best time together. The weather was pretty cooperative, which we were worried about before. We grilled hamburgers and hotdogs and everyone brought side dishes. I tried out a new mint chocolate chip icecream recipe in my ice cream maker, and it turned out yummy(except I ran out of green food coloring, so the second batch was just white). After lunch, we all decided to walk down the street to a neighborhood baseball field and play kickball...even the kids. It was great! Everyone had so much fun playing and my kids slept REALLY GOOD last night! Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday=)

3 comments:

  1. aww....I'm glad you guys had such a great time! I miss all of you so much. Tell everyone hello and I love them for me. (and yourself as well...I love you too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    we haven't met but a friend of mine stumbled onto your blog looking for mine peoplesfamily.blogspot.com so I went to check it out, curious about the same last name and saw that you live in Ohio. My husband is from Vinton County, Ohio. Sooo...maybe our husbands are related? I also noticed that you know Jesus and was excited about that. My husband is the associate and youth pastor at the Nazarene church here in Sutter Creek, CA. My name is Kaitlin. Check out our blog and let me know if you think we're distant relatives. Nice to meet you, indirectly. :)

    ReplyDelete