Tuesday, June 5, 2007

What Kind of Bra Are You??




OK, my turn, Heather and Tina had this on their blog, and
of course,I had to know what kind of bra I was too!
I am a Red Flashy Bra????
Really?? OK, maybe...what fun!







Red Flashy Bra



Outgoing, friendly, and fascinating.
You're a charmer, with your pick of the men.
But you want a man who's as magnetic as you are.
You need someone who can keep up with your all night gab fests!


http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofbraareyouquiz/




5 comments:

  1. LOL! love it! Ok, I agree it is you all the way, thanks for playing....hehehe have a grt day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I would say Red Flashy is you Babe! Although when I first read which kind, I though Michelle? noooo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's white cotton classic for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Janna. Guess I need to become more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually I just did the test and it says I am a lacy bra... who knew? :)

    ReplyDelete