Sunday, April 29, 2007

My favorite men




Shawn commented to me the other day that I had pictures on our blog of everyone but he and Caleb. I guess that's true, but not intentional. So, to make up for my insensitive blunder, I wanted to have an entry of the men in my life. I love being a mom to two little boys. Joshua is a momma's boy to the core and I love it. Caleb has the sweetest heart and loves to do special things for me like rub my back:)Of course, they learn from their daddy and he is one in a million. I know he'll read this so I'll take a moment to brag. I love that he wakes me up in the morning to spend time with the Lord(he knows I'm no morning person). I love that he can act crazy and not care what anyone else thinks, and I love knowing that he is really interested in hearing about my day, even if the highlight is that no one peed in their pants. I am a blessed woman. Oh, and I should add that I especially love it when he cleans the entire house, cooks dinner and does laundry just because he loves me. ..yeah I thought that might be pushing it a little...love ya hun!

3 comments:

  1. That is NOT Caleb!! Look how he is growing into a big boy!! You have some handsome men there in your life! You truly ARE blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaawwwwwww....

    and you updated too! great job!

    btw
    www.xanga.com/courtkicksbutt

    just for fun. You guys are so special to me. Thanks for being mentors and friends for the last three months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very handsome! What a great shot!
    You are Blessed indeed!

    ReplyDelete