There are so many random pictures that I've wanted to post, but they really didn't go with anything we were doing. I figured I'd post a few of the things that occupy our day. You'll notice many of Ava doing things that many 18 month olds do. She is into EVERYTHING!!! I turn my head for a minute, and she's covered with marker, or dumping cereal on the floor, or sitting on top of the table! But, this age also has a LOT of cute and sweet fun. For one, she is talking like crazy, she repeats much of what her siblings say, and has begun stringing together her own sentences. She said, "Mommy, I love you" the other day. She loves to read and be read to, play with baby dolls and dress up clothes, and pretty much follow Joshua around all day taking toys from him (hey, a girls gotta be entertained!)
On another note, I realized I haven't even posted anything about our newest addition. We are expecting baby #5 in February. Which, if you do the math, makes me almost 17 weeks along. I'm feeling great now, a little sick earlier, and am now in maternity clothes which I love. I just felt chubby before. The last couple of days, I've felt the baby move, which is still so cool, even after 4 other pregnancies. I go for another Dr. visit Monday, so I'll get a chance to hear the heartbeat again. So...now, hopefully I'm caught up (mostly). Enjoy the cute random pics!
A little princess!
They love watching the big kids play daddy's phone games
Like, I said, you turn your back for a minute....
Getting ready for the big race!
This was really cute, they were all racing their stuffed animals!
A little innocent fun with markers
LOVE seeing all the new pictures! :)Love your family! :)
ReplyDelete