
Two weeks ago our youth had 80's night at our Wednesday night service. I lead a small group with 7th and 8th grade girls and we get points for dressing up. We are very close to having the most points and winning a free night of lazer tag! It was funny to try to remember all of the fashion trends I grew up with during that time. Side-ponytails, leggins, Converse shoes, bangle bracelets were just a few of the things that the girls wore Wednesday night. As you can see from the picture, Shawn was a pretty good Michael Jackson, including a little moon walking and breakdancing! I am SO glad we don't dress like this now!
Our Jr. High Youth Pastor-Andrew...yikes!


oh my gosh, Michelle! I so wish I coulda been there! You are too cute! Andrew on the other hand....scaaary!
ReplyDeleteLove you! Can't wait to see you in a month!
You guys are the coolest youth leaders ever! What crazy fashions we had growing up and good for you for going all out-especially Andrew!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! It baffles me that some 80's trends are coming back... eek!
ReplyDelete