Thursday, March 6, 2008

Our new looks!

Brocklyn and I went today to get our hair cut short for spring! We had to go together, or else we may have backed out at the last second. So, we each had a picture of what we wanted and went to this new place I had heard a lot of good things about. Still a little nervous, I had not cut my hair this short since high school! So, you can see for yourselves...


4 comments:

  1. YOU BOTH LOOK GREAT! LOVE THE NEW DO'S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to write the woo-woo whistle, but that's what I am doing. What stylish new doo's! You both look great! A new haircut always feels so good! I just chopped 8 inches off mine last month!(in two cuts) 3 1/2 inches the first time and 5 inches two weeks later.
    Hope it makes life easier. It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great DO's!!! I really like them both!! Michelle - we have the same hair cut now!!! There are lots of moments when I love the cut but I have been dying to put my hair in a ponytail since August. I have wavy hair so I have to force it but it looks like its an easy cut for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are adorable! What a refreshing start for spring!

    ReplyDelete