Saturday, July 14, 2007

I've been tagged!

Alright, I guess it's my turn...thanks, Stacey!
Four Jobs I've Held
:
1.Teacher (Pre-K and K)
2. Bank teller
3. Asst. Manager at a clothing store
4. Chick fil A (where I met my hubby)
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again
1.Ever After
2. Cheaper By the Dozen
3. Never Been Kissed
4. Star Wars (any one)
Four Places I've Lived
1.where I live now
2. where I lived before that
3. With my parents!!
4. My first house with my hubby
Four TV Shows I Watch
1. 24
2. Prison Break
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Clifford, the Big Red Dog(wait, does that count?)

4 comments:

  1. I love your movies , though I never watched any star wars ones! my bro is the BIG star wars fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your where have you lived :) Didn't know you met hubby at chick fil A!! Great list:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to give you props on the Star Wars thing. Rachel and I are still planning on watching them all, back to back some time.

    ReplyDelete